ST. LUKE'S HOLY MASS SCHEDULE (effective July 1, 2021)
Weekdays - 8:30am (indoor)
Saturdays - 8:30am (indoor) and 5:00pm (indoor)
Sundays - 9:00am (indoor) and 10:30am (outdoor)
(1) Please stay at home if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (cough, colds, sore throat, headache and fever).
(2) Maintain three feet social distancing.
(3) Wear a face covering (inside the church).
(4) Observe proper hand sanitizing.
(5) For health reasons, people wishing to receive Holy Communion on the tongue
will be last in the line.
(6) No need to submit contact information or consent form.
So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.” (John 6:53-54)